Re: [at-l] re: tyvek

>i have a friend who does environmental cleanup work at CH2MHill.  a few
>years ago he was working on the dupont tyvek plant.  he says he has never
>seen nastier by-products than those produced by manufacturing tyvek - this
>was a major superfund site

More info please? If possible, that is. Does tyvek produce more by-products
than other forms of HDPE for some reason? Or would it have been erstwhile
management as the cause (or before "green" issues became important to the
general public..). Just wondering (- got my Tyvek info packet in the mail a
two days ago - ), and the Tenn. hostel issue of a couple of days ago showed
us all that there are many issues involved in any story . Let's discover The
Truth About Tyvek, before we drag it out into the woods, or at least before
Felixs' monkeys get ahold of a roll...

Kurt

PS - "ke kaahawe" Hawaiian?