[at-l] GreyHound jerk

Hi Gang,

	When I arrived home to day I had a curt message from Mrs. Fix at
GreyHound headquarters in Texas. She says my pack is in Providence, RI.
I called  Mrs. Fix and left a nice message. She phoned back and we began
to make arrangements for the return of my pack. She was very insolent.
She said she was very offended by my previous letter stating my travels
where broadcast to the internet, including my problems with GreyHound. I
asked if I could have the pack sent via some other service than
GreyHound. She became more insulting and said if I wasn't careful I
would never see the pack!! I asked if I might speak. She said no that
she was paying for the call. I slammed the phone down, I am not use to
this kind of abuse especially on the telephone.
	My pack is in the Bonanza office in Providence, RI. Are there any
AT-Lers in that area? I need someone to pick up the pack and send it to
me via any carrier other than GreyHound or I fear I will never receive
it. The Bonanza office is closed this evening so I am unable to call
them directly until tomorrow.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)