[at-l] Pies and such

I had a weird day yesterday. I run a little pie stand here in Brussels.
(Only here, they call them 'tourts'. Queer, isn't it?) Anyway, this big
shot guy pulls up in a limo and he and his entourage get out. He comes up
and orders a pie. I give him one. He takes a bite and says "That's cake.
Give me pie." So, I give him another. Same thing. See, in Belgium, the
pies are somewhat cake-like. (When in Belgium, do as the Romans do) Well,
this guy starts getting kinda belligerent. Finally, one of his flunkies
says "Come on, Bill. Lets go." Well, I'm fuming, too. So, as he's walking
away, I take up a couple of my cake-like pies and say "Here, you forgot
your &**&^ pies".  Three seconds later, my skull's meeting the business
end of a billy club. (Only here, they call it a 'trefle') I did make it
home in time for the party, though. When I find out who let the dogs on
the pool table, there'll be hell to pay.

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html