[at-l] re:countdown

hi sandy,
you wrote:

>It's time for Springer Fever and I really miss the excitement and
the countdowns we had on this list last year. Can someone out there
oblidge? I can use something to smile at when I come home from work.<

• not training enough (will be the SLOWEST out there this year),
• still trying to purchase last minute gear (does it ever end?),
• dehydrating everything in sight (wonder how that pumpkinpie filling
leather will  taste),
• haven't weighed my pack yet (why aren't i worried about this?),
• missed the RUCK because of work (sorry i didn't get to meet you all),
• still trying to make a maildrop schedule (my brain explodes each time
i try),
• still have to put together maildrop boxes (i must must get organized),

• must finish my website and get it up before i go (www.aprilmoon.com)
• have to write intro and make gearlist for my trailplace.com journal
(my sympathies to wingfoot about the hack)
• excited, nervous, elated, scared, and all around about to bust!

aprilmoon
AT '98.....24 days and counting!

--

She who tries, may fail.
She who never tries, already has.   ...Unknown