Re: [at-l] Trailplace Bibliography News

Michael Stoll wrote:
> >Does anyone know if there is also a book from someone or about the class of
> >1994?

and Kurt Russell replied:
> Jean Deeds wrote "There are Mountains To Climb" about her  94 thru hike...It
> is self published, and you can order it direct from her @ Silverwood Press,
> 1508 East 86th St - #105, Indpls, In 46240. Cost is $12.95.

to which I might add:
	The toll-free number for Silverwood Press is 800-996-5627.
This book is sitting on my shelf waiting for entry into the AT Bibliography.
So now that it has come up, I'll make it the second-next (I already have one
ready to go) one I enter--as soon as the Trailplace.com site comes back up
in its entirety.  Right now, the site seems to be up, but is missing some of
its pages--like the AT Bib.  --  Earthworm