[at-l] Fwd: invitation to hackers??

Sorry pal, had to do it.  You say the KKK is a viable group?  You're out to
lunch. I'll stand up for my opinions without having to put a hood over my
head, will you?   As much as we love every growing thing in the forest, God in
general put it there not your freaking god.

I'll back these words, Sly

-- BEGIN included message

>This is America?

Yes, and the KKK is a viable allowable group in America. Love it or leave it.

 Besides nickel and diming a thru-hiker to death (you can
>expect to pay over $30 a night) they've also held KKK rallies here.

This is America the land of freedom to expression. No one asks you to
listen to their song. And you have every right to express yours too.

  Trust me,
>I've seen the newspaper articles to prove it.

So what's your point?  Aren't KKK members allowed to be thruhikers? and
members
of the AT community.

  Not what I'd call the community spirit.

See isn't it nice to be able to express your opinion. People have the
right to lawful congregation last time I looked.

Besides are you trying to get one of the many thousands of members of the
KKK pissed off so they hack trailplace again or at-1 ?

Maybe they will use some shelters a firewood. Nice and dry.  Good for heating
too??

I generally don't try to agitate and entire group of thousands of
Americans. Thy might have some terrific hackers !!

Just a thought.

-tom

-- END included message