Re: [at-l] Punxtsatauwney Phil Lies!!!!!

TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/2/98 10:16:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> kahley7@ptd.net
> writes:
>
> << But I'm here to tell you he's wrong.  Spring_is _ just around the
>  corner. >>
>
> My azaleas here in Orlando are in full bloom -- a month early,  so you
> might
> be right.

Well, my horse is shedding his winter coat and the people at the barn
say that's a sign of spring! Other people on equine-l are saying the
same thing! (yes, I'm a horse owner and no, I don't take him on hiking
trails, so no flames!)

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com