RE: [at-l] Sick Svea 123

      The A & H Enterprises location is the only authorized Optimus
replacement parts dealer in the USA.  I just got off the phone
      with them and they sold me the repair/spare parts kit for the
Optimus 8R Hunter for $18.50 (shipping included).  Funny I just
      paid $18.50 for a piece of tyvek too.  Maybe all my hiking
purchase for the year will be $ 18.50????  Any body got a tent for
      $ 18.50.  Sleeping bag???  Cookware???