[at-l] Fwd: Trailplace - Admin Notice

WOW!

-- BEGIN included message

Administrative Notice about Trailplace and the ATML,
AT98, WATL, ATClubs, and Atteens Lists
inaccessible to internet users since late yesterday.

A hacker recently gained access to the administrative
files of the Trailplace website and placed code on the
server which resulted in all of our files for both the
website and mailing lists being destroyed around 6PM
on Saturady evening.

We have notified federal authorities and they are in
the process of trying to track down the person (or the
persons) involved. Since this act of vandalism seems to
have been directed at Trailplace, we belive that the
vandalism came from within the AT community.

In the meantime, we are reconfiguring a new server to
replace the one that was destroyed. Backup files of the
website and mailing lists are being used to restore all
website and mailing lists features to full operational
status just as soon as humanly possible.

We apologize for the interruption, and we will do our
best to get everything back on line promptly. If you
need to get in touch with me, you can call me at my
office telephone 704-622-7601 (10AM-midnight daily).

Wingfoot, Webmaster/Admin

-- END included message