Re: [at-l] Eureka Zephyr solo tent

hopefl -

I went to a couple of sites and checked out your new tent - nice! I always
manage to buy gear before anyone can buy it for me - well, at least I get it
quicker that way! (Albeit it more expensively...) Question re: the Eureka
fly design... I've always wondered whether or not rain would find it easy to
sneak around those high edges and into the tent windows/doors. Have you ever
had a problem with that, or is it something that would only happen in high
wind/rain if the tent was set up in a direction that would make it easy for
wetstuff to blow in... just wondered for a long time...Thanks -

Kurt