[at-l] Re: ATML indiglo

If you're going to wear a watch, consider an "Indiglo" (Timex): the light
it emits is sufficient at night to find stuff in the immediate vicinity of
your sleeping bag or in your tent, so you don't have to get out the
flashlight and interrupt fellow snorers by shining a bright light in their
eyes.

Gee, I hesitate to tell you this but on my New Years eve hike somehow my
headlamp got turned on in my pack (should have switched those batteries!)
and was burnt out when I was in my tent that night - so the only light I
had was my indiglo watch.  And you're right, it  really is surprising how
much it really does help for light!  Luckily I had it - it was a Christmas
gift.  I got one with an alarm, day, date, 2 time zones and velcro band
that was from Campmor (a Timex) for less than $30.00  Definitely a good
thing to have!

Debbie