[at-l] Re: ATML Good Luck!

Magoo wrote:

>>> Shari, I wish you the very best.

 There will be days when the rain is cold,
 the rocks slick and you hurt all over.
  There will be days when you miss
 someone or something at home so much
 it's hurts worse than all the physical pain.
  When those days come, just hang in
 there until it gets better because it will.
  You will meet people who will become the best friends you will ever
 have.  They will have climbed the same mountains,will
 have been bitten by the same bugs and
 have had the same aches and pains you
 have.  When it's all over, your life will
 have been changed forever and nobody
 you tell about it will be able to relate
 except those of us who have been there
 and done that.  We'll be glad to listen. >>>>

That,  ^^^^^^^^^^^^   will work!
          (up there)
Sly

PS.  I have a story.  But you're gonna have to wait!    I laughed, (to
myself), when someone said "the AT is my mistrees", no longer.