[at-l] 98 Thruhikers Get together

We just talked to Maria Ha at The Ironmasters Hostel and there seems to
be some excitement about this weekend.  Cool. That's what it's about.
Maria said it would be a good idea if you bring your own sheets, towels
and pillowcases - they have blankets.  If I remember correctly, that'll
save having to rent a sheet.  PA State law requires sheets on the beds
even if you're using a sleeping bag.

Anyway - Ginny and I will be there about 9 PM Friday night.  #We're
looking forward to meeting some of you - and to seeing some old
friends.  Y'all drive carefully - and walk softly,

Jim