[at-l] Changing tastes

I would like to put this question to all the long distance hikers. What
food(s) did you tire of? I've read of hikers who sore off mac-n-cheese
for life after a long hike. As I still have several years before I have a
chance to thru hike, the longest time I'll be out will be maybe 10 days
to two weeks. I have simple tastes anyway so this is hardly time enough
to get tired of any thing. None the less, I am working on a widely varied
menu for my mail drops.

Any and all input will be appreciated from any hiker.   Thanks, Hopeful