RE: [at-l] correction.southbounding

Kahley,

Thanks for the plug.

Well I'm back online again. My partners router had a melt down on Saturday
when the fan stopped. After bringing it backup on a different mother board
it wouldn't route properly. Of course we didn't realize that until after
I'd stayed up until 2:00 Sunday morning trying to fix my router. Then
yesterday morning my main computer took a nose dive while trying to make a
release. But I'm up and limping now. I've found a new dual Pentium II
motherboard that should make me feel better. (Yea right.)

I mention all of that because sometimes in our daily frustrations and
bickering about lists and people, we sometimes loose site of reasons we
loved the trail. Like sitting on a rock on top of a mountain enjoying the
warmth of the sun and the view. That feeling of near nirvana you get when
all is right and your clipping down the trail at one with the world. Or
sitting on the shores of a lake in Maine after an evening summer shower and
enjoying a spectacular double rainbow.

After reading some of the shelter registers last summer, the discussions on
at-l and atml's list is quite tame. So enjoy the fact that because of list
like these you can keep some of joys of the trail alive.

Ron "Fallingwater"