Re: [at-l] AT 98 list....good idea??

>Will Strickland wrote:
>>  > A black lab, chihuahua on acid, two feet of 6mm spectra cord,
Campbell's > baked beans.......whadya get? I'm not tellin' >  > Ooops
4:19,. got a minute?

>I'll tell ya what you get...One damned good time. Unfortunately...you
 also could get:
> Georgia:  12-18 months. One day off for each served with good
behavior.	 Alabama:  6 months probation unless the dogs are
family members. Tennessee: Work release. Duration variant to things
like how ugly the  chiahuahua is and if the judge is a relative. North
Carolina: What dogs? Virginia: Statute dates back to the 1700's and
states that it is illegal  to have two mammals from two different
countries in one spot for fear of  riot. Therefore, penalties are
strict. 3-5 years, no chance of parole.   West Virginia: Elected to
public office.
>  Is this digression? I never know...
>
>--  Felix
In Arkansas you can get elected president.