[at-l] synthetic fabric

Steve,

A couple of years ago, I got tired of the way my sleeping bag felt (it
seemed cold to me and was just uncomfortable).  After shopping for
sleeping bag liners that looked like nothing more than a folded sheet
(for $25.00 or more), I pulled an old sheet out of the closet, folded it
in half and stitched th bottom up to about half way down the side (to
leave room to climb in it).  I insert this inside my sleeping bag every
time I use it...I have been very satisfied with the results.  It's not
only comfortable, but familiar (I sleep between sheets at home).  When
it's too warm in the bag, I get inside the sheet and sleep on top of the
bag... And, when it is very cold, the sheet seems to make the bag a lot
warmer.  If you're thru-hiking, you'll probably want to find something
lighter weight than a sheet (how about an old worn out sheet?).

Debra