Re: re [at-l] Tyvek

Hi Gang,

	While rearranging the basement I found an old Tyvek jacket of mine.
These jackets came free with a box of cigarettes several years ago. I
sold the cigarettes to my classmates at a reduced cost just to get these
handy wind breakers. They will stuff small enough to fit in the pocket
of a pair of blue jeans.
	The jacket is mostly yellow with two smoking Blues Brothers type Camels
on the back. Seems like somebody knows how to color Tyvek with a nice
flexible coating (its still white on the inside). Here is the contents
of the label if anyone once to research this further (any AT-L'ers in
China?)

L.N Gordon designs, INC
Houston, texas

Fletcher-Barnhardt & White, INC
Charlotte, NC

Tyvek by DuPont

made in China

The bright white is my biggest problem with Tyvek. I like dull drab
colors while in the woods.... that's why I wear a Purple shirt! And you
thought it was because I buy what ever is left at Sierra Trading Post.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia