[at-l] bag liners and hammocks

Thanks for all the rundowns I received  for bag liners. I'll drop a quick
recap; I checked out the silk liners, $60 seemed pretty steep and you just
exchange washing the bag (good) with hand washing and air drying the silk (not
good? - at least on the trail).  The idea of trying to sleep IN Tyvec sounds
just a little too hard core for me, besides I roll around and would have to
listen to it. So it looks like I'll be checking out EMS  for their liner (path
of least resistance) or Feathered Friends...
Been following some of the lines on the hammocks. I wish I could supply more
details... There's a company in Vermont that makes a three-point "jungle"
hammock, one tie-down point goes off of each shoulder and one off the feet.
It's intended to be pitched taut  to eliminate the sag, and can be purchased
with a tarp. Of course, with the 3-point tie-down you now require 3 trees the
proper distance apart, which could complicate things. The theory sounds good to
me, but I don't know how it will apply to reality. I believe that the company
name starts  with "Green Mountain", so you could search on that. I've also seen
their adds in the Green Mountain Club magazine at various times.
 Still lurking.... Peace, Skeeter