[at-l] cameras, etc

I'm still living with an original Olympus XA with a 2.8 lens. I had it for 10
years before I took it on my '92 thru-hike, and like it enough that I just went
through the trouble of having it repaired (a little more money would buy a
"modern" camera). When I got the first photos from the camera I was shocked,
they looked "postcard quality",  I've seen very few SLR photos of that
sharpness and I  don't have to  deal with the weight...
Now a question for the gearheads; I've been trying to locate a synthetic fabric
(like Cool-max or ther-max) to make a light weight sleeping bag liner. I've
found fleece liners but no luck on the fabric. I don't want the heavy weight or
the warmth, I'm just trying to protect my good down bag and reduce the washing.
Any ideas out there?       Peace, Skeeter...