Re: [at-l] Practicing to be an ocean

In a message dated 98-01-21 19:44:41 EST, hopefl@juno.com writes:
<< And once again they
 would greet their friends on that seaward trek.

 Is it any wonder that the waters rejoice?     >>

    That was really beautiful--do you have more poetry to share with us?  I
have a newborn son, and his arrival has caused me to think A LOT about what to
teach him.......insightful verse like yours is something I would definitely
like more of to print out and stash away for future"life lessons".  Thanks!

                                              Tom