Re: [at-l] water

> To those who have or going to hike the AT, what do you do about water
>  filtration?  Do you bring a water purifer, tablets, boil the water, etc?

I use pills for drinking water, and cooking boils the water I use for
dehydrated foods.  Most people I have seen use one of the filters.

I have been using the pills since around 1980 and they always work for me.
You could make the case that I have never encountered really bad water.  I
guess the same goes for the filters.