Re: [at-l] A new pack for Chase

YO-

	What I would really like to hear is some opinions of people who own
both an  internal and an external pack. I have never used an external
pack so I have nothing to compare the two types with. My Last two
external packs were flexible plastic frame packs by Coleman. The famous
Greyhound pack was a 5400 cubic inch that I most often used without the
side pockets attached. With plenty of room for bulky fleece clothing I
still average around carrying between 30 and 45 pounds for a typical 4
or 5 day hike depending on the season for the year. So I think I am
looking for a pack in the 4500 cu inch range.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia