No Subject

I was walking on the Appalachian trail, and I came upon a house made of ginger bread.  Adorned with candy canes, frosting, and jelly beans, it was quite a sight!  I was then trapped by a witch you wanted to eat me but I mentioned I was on the Appalachian Trail Conference mailing list and was spared.  This witch apparently has great respect for those who preserve this jungle of a trail that provides lost souls for her consumption.  If it wasn't for the wonderful ATC people she would surely starve.