[at-l] Dried ketchup and mustard

I've dried both and while the mustard was unimpressive, the ketchup is ok
if you use it in something hot. My son says it's ok in pinto beans if you
add it while the beans are cooking. He says the pintoes are only good if
you cook them long enough, the centers seem to take longer to
reconstitute. We tried dried hot dogs to add to the beans, he says to use
sticks instead, they taste better and you don't have to carry them.  :-)
We've also found you don't need to dry things as long if you're going to
use it right away. It reconstitutes much faster.

woodelf and Ratboy