Re: [at-l] Mayo

> Bob Dudley wrote:
>
> >         What is real mayo? I have the suspicion that the term mayo
> > covers a lot of different formulations.  I know for instance Kraft
> > cannot call Velveta cheese in Canada.
>
> Although a lot of food labels in Canada read like they've been
> written by the Coneheads, in the case of Velveeta the label
> difference is absolutely justified. Believe it or not, Canadian
> Velveeta isn't nearly as good as the American variety. It's
> pasty and salty; totally unlike the creamy food of the Gods to
> which we in the States are accustomed.

Yuck!!!!!  Velveeta is the worst processed cheese crap in the world!
If it is the creamy food of the Gods, I will remain cheese Agnostic or
become a cheese Athiest...

The texture of Velveeta is akin to  the texture of Flubber...

Velveeta is to cheese as Spam is to meat...

> On the other hand, once you get over the blaze orange color,
> Canadian cheddar is pretty tasty stuff.

I am sure that the Blaze White Cheddar is better...

Russ

God, I sound like a cheese head.  NOT!!! (you're right, I'm a not head...)

GO DENVER!!!!
(I had to get an important message into an otherwise useless post...)