Re: [at-l] Mayo

Bob Dudley wrote:

>         What is real mayo? I have the suspicion that the term mayo
> covers a lot of different formulations.  I know for instance Kraft
> cannot call Velveta cheese in Canada.

Although a lot of food labels in Canada read like they've been
written by the Coneheads, in the case of Velveeta the label
difference is absolutely justified. Believe it or not, Canadian
Velveeta isn't nearly as good as the American variety. It's
pasty and salty; totally unlike the creamy food of the Gods to
which we in the States are accustomed.

On the other hand, once you get over the blaze orange color,
Canadian cheddar is pretty tasty stuff.

--
mfuller@somtel.com, Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt. }>:-/> --->