Re: [at-l] Free shuttles to AMicalola

> Wow, what an offer!  I am not thru hiking thins year, but you are very
> generous!  I wish you the bst of luck in your own thru hike.  Will you be
> keeping a journal for us to watch?  hope so.  Leapfrog

Uhh, I'm not sure about the journal yet. I started to have one last year
on-line and other than the premature end to my hike, there were other
problems. The main problem was that I am emotionally a fairly bottled up
individual. I found that my journal entries were much too personal to have
posted on the web, but in retrospect I think I was just following my
normal "don't show any emotion" behavior pattern. It's something that I
personally need to deal with, and once I do, I know I'll be a much happier
and more comfortable person. So, yes I've been thinking of having an
on-line journal, and I'm still thinking. I don't want to skip out like I
did last year, we'll see.......I'm leaning strongly toward having one.

"..wonderin' will we ever know the truth
  well it's like washin' windows when you
  know there are pigeons on the roof...."
- Widespread Panic -

Will Strickland
"Georgia Tech - Hell on Earth for only $10,000 a year"
gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu