Re: [at-l] Mayo

Jennifer Delia Sawyer wrote:
>  Please, please, please think twice about not using those little
> packets!  My heart is wrenching thinking about
> hundreds of little condiment packages lying around in a landfill for the
> next 300 years.
>
> The Party Pooper,
> Pooh

Devil's advocate: But Pooh, those landfill operators need their jobs,
too. If we stop throwing things away, what will they do? What about their
chillin'? I used to take four or five full plastic bottles of ketchup on
each trip. I'd use each one time and throw it away. (This became
expensive.) BTW, I've partied with Pooh, and the name fits :-)

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html