Re: [at-l] Issue in the Whites

Felix wrote:

> My concern about charging $50 for a hut in the Whites is that Jesse
> Jackson will get involved if they don't charge $50 for a hut in all the
> other colors. Do we really want that???

Ok....this was really a groaner!
If you didn't know, you have been on my punishment list for the knothead
crack.  Btw, it's true that my dome is too knotty to qualify me for a Centari
beauty contest.  But I earned those knots legitimately and I don't care to
have you ridicule them.  We've become attached.  Two are my special
favorites.  Sara is the knot I have in the back from years of whacking my
head on the van door frame as I drag out my pack.  And Joanesee is the one
in the center of my forehead, a remnant of my let's see how far I get if I hike
blind folded period.  Treasured mementos of hikes gone by.
So no more knothead lines...and stay off my bumpy shins too!
But your joke was a groaner and I've decided to forgive you....out of sympathy.