Re: [at-l] Is this El Nino?

At 02:19 AM 1/12/98 -0500, kahlena wrote:

>Think about what they are facing from NY north!

The Adirondacks got hit really hard with this last ice storm.  Friends who
run an outdoor ed camp in Willsboro said the area looks like a tornado
touched down.  The trails are a mess.  My roommate and I are renting
chainsaws and heading up Friday afternoon for a long weekend of
muscle-grinding trail work.  If anyone's looking for something to do this
weekend...

Pooh :)

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu
617-254-3871

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not
to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
			 -- Abraham Lincoln