Re: [at-l] Is this El Nino?

At 11:58 AM 1/11/98 +0000, ChainedLightning wrote:
>> Hiking stuff.  I've seen some people say that this week's rain
>> has made it too muddy to go hiking?  What kind of nonsense is that?

It's the kind of nonsense that makes those of us already thinking about
spring trail work cringe in pain. ( I can feel the aching shoulders
already!)  Hiking on a wicked muddy trail wreaks havoc on it and increases
trail erosion.

Not to sound like a "stick in the mud" mind you...I like being covered head
to toe in mud just as much as the next girl!

:)
Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu
617-254-3871

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not
to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
			 -- Abraham Lincoln