[at-l] .

Unrecognized Data: application/wpsplus

-- BEGIN included message

You don't need to do this.  FIRST, send the Thermarest back to its home at
Cascade Designs with $10 and they, the experts will attempt to fix it.  If
they can, you have it back fixed.  If they can't, you havn't lost much if
anything.  Call they for particulars.  In my case, I had a leak near the
valve thay I could not get to seal.  I was sent back a new (cosmetic
blemish) mattress in the mail, along with my $10.  It seems that there is a
lifetime warrenty against whatever my mattress had.  I ran into this on the
rec.backcountry group a year of so ago.  Call CD before buying new.

Ted

PS There is also a great warranty on Swiss Army Brand knives.

http://www.hack.net/lists *