Re: [at-l] Is this El Ninio?

Remember, January is National Meteorologist Month.

During this month, we honor these hard working, highly accurate scientists and
we are to be nice to all meteorologists, especially any on the at-list.

:-)))))

On the serious side, for those that wanted long term forecasts, please check
http://nic.fb4.noaa.gov:80/products/predicitions.
At this site you can get muti-season outlooks, a month outlook, info on El
Nino, the 30-90 day Hawaiian Outlook, and other information.  If you need help
interpreting some of the outlooks, let me know.

jim
Positive Weatherman