Re: [at-l] Down Bags and Dryloft

Ronald Moak wrote:

> I ended up making my own bags with synthetic fill,
> Gore-Tex like top and coated rip-stop bottom.

Ron, where did you find the Gore-Tex stuff? And if you
know, what was the coated rip-stop bottom..Nylon??
What weight?

One more question for you and Gail and others with
breathable coatings.....do they?   I guess that question
is as old as the hills but I really hate to sleep clammy.
Since my bag is fairly new, the only new bag in my future
would be a 0degree bag, I'm seriously considering trying to make
an shell for my current bag.  But sewing is not my forte.:-((

I have to figure something though because in addition to the
weight and compression issues, as someone else said,
nothing snuggles like down!