Re: [at-l] Is this El Nino?

> For most PC mailers (Netscape, Eudora, maybe Micro!@##$!!), when you click
> on reply, it performs that function for you.  Of course, if you are a unix
> person, you have a different type of mailer.  Then you do have to manually
> add the >'s.

Well, I wouldn't say manual.  I use Elm on a Sun machine and when I say
to reply to the message, it quotes the entire article for me and throws me
into an editor (vi).  Then I can manually delete the lines I don't want to
quote, add stuff, and delete stuff.  In other words, the same that
Netscape does.  (I use elm for at mail and Netscape for work mail.)

Hiking stuff.  I've seen some people say that this week's rain
has made it too muddy to go hiking?  What kind of nonsense is that?
If I didn't have to get some stuff done in the basement and risk
a divorce in the process, I would probably be out hiking every
weekend,  rain, shine, sleet, hail, snow, drought, heat wave,
visitors, cow hynosis...  :-)

(Note for the humor impaired, this was a joke.  Lord knows I've cut many a trip
short because of unpleasant weather.)

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              2214 Rock Hill Rd Suite 325