[at-l] Re: Conspiracy Theory

Thanks for the good humor! I had a day from he-- at work today (and for
the past 1 1/2 weeks) and finally got a good laugh, but only after ready
the last line about not taking it seriously! Yes, I'm more gullible than
most! Please forward the extra dosage to my email address (with
directions on how to get it off the screen) But, I'm glad atml is back.
I missed all you guys. Until Ron & I start our hike (in 49 days!) I need
all the stress relief I can get. We've got about 45 days before we're
out of the apartment, and have to finish packing up our lives as well as
our maildrops. Everything will fall into place (I hope).

Cheryl
GA-ME '98
(49 days & counting)