[at-l] Re: Crazy Weather: Aint't it Great!

>STEAT86 wrote:

> By the way here in Vermont we had 20 something below zero a week ago
>and now it is raining with tempatures approaching the 50's. Is the
>weather this crazy everywhere?

Absolutely!

I'm in Wisconsin and the weather is just insane...and just great!

We've had unseasonably warm temps throughout December and then got hit
with just enough cold and snow to make the holidays picture postcard
perfect.  Then it warmed up so much that we barely had to shovel
(actually I don't shovel at all...I knew there was a reason for having
children)

Then we've had sub-zero temps and horrible wind chills for a day with
overnight ice storms.  The freezing rain turns the whole world into this
glistening crystal like fantasy, it's so beautiful.  By late morning the
sunshine melts it away with 40+ daytime temps.

Now rain for days, leaky roofs and flooding, isn't it great?  The only
thing missing this December/January is some really good thunder and
lightening.  Well I wouldn't put it past Mother Nature this year :^)

Unlimited visual delights, with moderate temps, minimal shoveling, ice
chopping and scraping!  What more could a Wisconsinite ask for in the
first week of January?

I can only hope that this means an early spring so I can get out there
with my son and start training for an AT adventure...I can dream, can't
I?   #:^)

Jill