[at-l] Eastern US Highpoints

I was surfing the Net a few weeks ago and came across an interesting club.
Members climb the 50 highest peaks in the Eastern US, east of the
Mississippi River, I believe.  Instead of marking the spot I assumed,
wrongly, that I would remember how to get back there.  Anyone know about
the club?  What's the web site?  This club is NOT the same as the one that
climbs the high point of every state in the US.  Several of the climbs are
in NC and TN, such as Clingman's Dome, Roan High Knob, Roan High Bluff,
etc.

Thanks!
Bryan

"We appreciate more what we work hard for."