[at-l] Re: Ghost Town Trail

we decided to get off of the ridgeline and travel to
>dilltown pennsylvania to hike a portion of the ghost town trail.  this is
>a rails-to-trails trail, and is at a snowless and iceless elevation.  we
>put vehicles at both ends of the hike, and had a wonderful time.
>
>p.s.  please leave the guns at home.  the AT is one of the safest places
>on earth, with everyone looking out for everyone else.  if you feel the
>need for added security during your hike, get a group together, and stay
>with them.

I agree about the guns entirely!

        Where is the Ghost Town trail?
        We skedaddled out of  Z'ville Ohio yesterday and beat the snow here
in Huntingdon County.
        We had planned to go visit our step on the Link Trail tomorrow but
not with 8 inches of snow now. We will have to be content walking the side
roads.

Deb G.

Deborah S. Grove, Ph.D.
Manager, Nucleic Acid Facility