[at-l] Looking for an article/journal I read.

Howdy all!
Recently, in my voyages along the Information Superhighway, I came across
a journal entry/trip report from some person who took a week to hike the
GA section of the trail.  I belive that the person was going with some
buddies, and that this was his (?) first "long term" hike.  Does this
sound familiar to someone?  I'm looking for the article again, and can't
remember where I saw it...thanks in advance for your help!

-kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Now I see the secret of the makings of the best persons.  It is to grow
in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth."  --Walt Whitman,
Leaves of Grass
http://members.aol.com/viper7997