[at-l] RE: Mountainsmith Packs

I thru-hiked in '97 with a Mountainsmith pack and loved it.

Your pack is a personal decision and my only advice is not to listen
to other people's generalizations about packs and how good or
bad they are.

If it fits you, if it feels good, and if it goes the distance without
falling apart, it's a great pack (FOR YOU).

I didn't need all the bells and whistles on my Mountainsmith, so
I cut them off and reduced my pack's weight by over a pound.....

Solophile
GA-->ME  '97