Re: [at-l] Osprey Silhouette

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, roland horth wrote:

> >If you ask me, the Osprey is just a bunch of bells and whistles (thus the
> >webbing). Good luck on fitting the damned thing....MOUNTAINSMITH? hmmmm

I do have to jump in here - I hated my Mt. Smith (Frostfire), one of the
things I hate about their packs is precisely all the Bells and Whistles -
geez, could they stick any more flashy useless things on them?

Sorry, I had to get out my hostility against them - nothing personal!

happy holidays and stuff,
jeff