Re: [at-l] Re:Dec. 25 time change?

Jeff Mosenkis wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Felix wrote:
>
> > Hey, am I the only one that needs directions to Tony Tontodonato's mom's
> > house. And, what should I bring? I love canned cranberry sauce...

> You mean you didn't get them? She sent them to everybody.  You just hang a
> right at the mailbox and it's two houses down from the tree with the weird
> branch.  You can't miss it- see you all there!
> jeff

Maybe I did. I just spend so much time 'deleting' messages these days, I
think I threw them away. Anyway, Raven and I are going to have purple hair
and I'm wearing my brightly-colored flowered shirt, so y'all may want to
adjust your attire accordingly. And, I have some bad news: One of the dogs
(Rastus) has an abscess and they won't be making the trip. I'm bringing
ferret stew.

Pomegranites, get yer pomegranites!!!

--
Felix Navidad