[at-l] a sad day

Well, today is a sad day for NH and AT historians.  No longer do we have the
claim to fame of the windiest place on earth.  Some typhoon in Guam stole it
from us -- 236 mph!  (Mt. Washington's record was 231).

Not to sound so cold, my heart goes out to all the folks in Guam that have
lost their homes to this storm.  But damnit, they stole our record!!

:) (yeah, I know, I need to get a life)
Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu
617-254-3871

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not
to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
			 -- Abraham Lincoln