[at-l] Re: vcard.vcf

i may be a tad late in my response but i too find any attachments to be
a waste of bandwidth.

while we are on this subject i also have a problem with excessive reposting
of other peoples messages like so:

>Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 22:36:42 -0500
>From: Bill Thorneloe <thornel@ibm.net>
>Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: vcard.vcf
>
>I don't see the point in vcard.vcf, especially with AT-L. I doubt this
>provides much real security, and doesn't damage the bandwidth all that
>much. I just don't see where it adds any value for you or for the
>newsgroup...
>
>My humble opinion.
>
>Bill Thorneloe
>Atlanta, GA
>(honest, its really me!)
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists >*

so not to sound whiny but IMHO one should trim down the replied to message
and refrain from using any sorts of attachments that are specific to a
certain email client.

i sound like a real jerk now but html emails are really annonying too :)