[at-l] The Steps

Recently, there was a post about the famous "steps" in the part of the
Link Trail. (they hope it will reach the AT,someday) What I'm writing
about is KTA's plan to "GIVE" all the land that they will buy to the
state.(PA) If this state doesn't tax us to death as it is, here comes
along a group who is raising money to buy the land to be given away!
What hogwash! When is the last time you heard of anyone giving land away
(for free) to a state? I know this is a famous and historical place but
I think someone needs to get a life and wake up to reality! I know I'm
going to get flame mail from those in the KTA who think this is a great
ideal but I don't.
Mother Natures Son