[at-l] NC Hiker Get Together

Well, I think our little party tonight was a success.  At best count, we
had 19 people show up at Lilly's this evening.  I think everybody
thoroughly enjoyed themselves and it was great to see my trail friends
again (and make some new ones).  We all shared pictures, stories, swapped
addresses, and made plans for future get-togethers.

I apologize, but I didn't get everybody's name since some showed up a
little later on in the evening.  For those of you interested, here's who
I did know:

Cowboy
FireFrog
Hiking Viking
Superfeet
Numb
Old Crow
Easy 8
Rhymin' Worm
Junkyard Dog
Dave Decroix
Chantal
Kristi

I had a great time.  It was just what I needed to boost my spirits 2
months after the trail.

Thanks everybody that made it.  We'll have to do this again some time!

Rachel
"Solophile"  GA-->ME  '97