[at-l] titanium pots

        Does anyone out there know anything about the prospects of MSR
coming out with a titanium pot similar to its stainless steel ones.  I have
the Alpine cookset, which I love, although I usually only take one pot and
the lid.
        However, I'm finally getting ready to try the ultralight thing with
everyone else and I want a titanium pot.  But, I want one in the same style
as the ones I have now.  I know MSR has a titanium spoon out, does this
harbor the beginning of titanium from them?

Marty

Marty Sinclair
msinclair@computercrafters.com

--"If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane."

                             --Jimmy Buffett