[at-l] Platypus Hydration System

Hi Freeman,
Like you I've been using the Platypus Hydration System and it sure is
easier to keep hydrated.
Instead of using the insulating bag try placing the Platypus inside your
backpack.  I used this during the summer hikes and it worked great.  Being
inside the backpack the water stayed cooler and I didn't have to carry the
extra weight of a insulating bag.
Have a good one.
Take care,
John O

I used a platypus for about 600 miles with many nights below 20 degrees.
Worked great.  Tremendously convenient for drinking during hiking, never
have to miss a stride.  I tended to keep up with my hydration better due to
the ease.  It also holds 2.5 liters.  Only downside for me was taking it in
and out of the insulation bag that I had strapped to my compression straps
(best arrangement I could come up with).  It was sometimes a pain to fool
with in the morning, but overall very worth it.
FreeMan